What you’ll do
• Provide Implementation consultancy, Customer Assistance and post-implementation
support to Adobe Campaign clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign
solution. Specifically (but not limited to):
o Work with Clients to assess requirements
o Configure & Design Adobe Campaign to meet customer business needs by
understanding their database architecture and setting-up ETL and data-flows
o Configure the Adobe Campaign solution to customers’ requirement including
Campaigns set-ups, building web pages using Scripting
o Develop customer specific solutions where necessary and document them
o Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
• Create Implementation plans for new and existing clients
• Knowledge transfer/Training to customers on solution implemented
• Product Installations, Upgrades and Configuration activities
• Reporting on project delivery to Project Management and Manage projects on your own
in smaller projects which don’t have dedicated Project Managers
• Build great working relationship with Onshore Consulting team, Learn and Adopt bestpractices from such teams globally
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure professional delivery of technical
• Act as a Development lead point of contact with Digital Marketing Consultants
• Learn multiple Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions and provide multi-product Enablement
and Integration solutions to strategic clients
• Work with Digital Marketing Consultants to make recommendations in regards to Digital
Marketing Suite technical implementations
• Support additional team members by mentoring and teaching
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure professional delivery of Business
Consulting Service to your clients
What you need to succeed
• Expertise and Experience in SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
• Knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML, CSS would be a plus
• Good communication skills to ensure effective customer interactions, communications,
• Self-starter - Organized and highly motivated
• Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies/languages
• Knowledge of HTML DOM manipulation and page load events a plus
• Project Management skills a plus
• Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
• Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience leading team members will be a plus
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace.
Adobe's solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to
enterprise. The Digital Marketing Suite enables online marketing agility to enable
organizations to attract new audiences, deliver targeted, relevant content, and optimize site
campaigns real-time for increased click-through, conversions, and revenue. By combining
Adobe's content creation tools and ubiquitous clients with Adobe's Online Marketing Suite,
Adobe is well positioned to deliver solutions that can transform the future of engaging
experiences and ecommerce across all digital content, platforms and devices. For designers,
developers, and online marketers, an integrated workflow - with optimization capabilities
embedded in the creation tools - will streamline the creation and delivery of relevant content
and applications. This optimization will enable advertisers and advertising agencies,
publishers, and e-tailers to realize greater ROI from their digital media investments and
improve their end users' experiences.
Adobe Campaign (erstwhile Neolane) is a world-class, cross channel campaign management
solution that powers marketers as they harness the intelligence of an integrated customer
profile, build meaningful relationships with their customers, deliver relevant offers and
messages, and orchestrate great experiences – in real-time; all through an open and flexible
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we’re passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from
individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who’s considering a career with us
should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
• Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) – Having a keen sense of self awareness is the
foundation of leadership at Adobe. Whether you’re an individual contributor or a people
manager, you’re someone who’s empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
• Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) – You’re a guardian and an ambassador for selecting
talent at Adobe! You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of
ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better
• Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) – We don’t believe in annual reviews and rankings.
That’s why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. To succeed, you’ll meet frequently with
your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations,
and pursue continuous development opportunities.
• Leading change (Be an Agent of Change) – You readily adapt to business changes.
Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop you from working productively. You’re
maniacally focused on execution and you’re always looking at new approaches to
• Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) – You approach your role as if you own the business.
The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer
experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
Get to know the team
The Digital Marketing team is focused on building the Adobe Marketing Cloud. With the
Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers have a complete set of analytics, social, advertising,
targeting, web experience, and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a realtime dashboard that brings together everything they need to know about their marketing
campaigns. Marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever,
and deliver the ideal experience to every customer, every time.
With Adobe’s rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver
an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers,
developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with
analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the
delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
See what our employees have to say about their careers on the Engineering teams at Adobe
in this video.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
• Skip those awful “performance reviews.”
• Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that
understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
• Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
• Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even
check your email the whole time.”)
• Give to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match your charitable donation
• Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
• Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries), here’s why.
• Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary,
• The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to
make an impact. See what our employees are sharing about Adobe life
Salary : As per industry standard.
Industry :IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance