As a Data Engineer, you will handle the full development life-cycle of Client data applications. Our Data Engineers collaborate with data analysts, product managers, and other engineering teams to design and build streaming and batch data applications for the business to enable consistently informed management decisions and also provide customers and merchants with a personalized experience.
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
• Design, Develop, and Implement ETL framework for Enterprise DW system.
• Executing unit tests and validating expected results; iterating until test conditions have passed Translate business needs into end-user applications.
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
• Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting processes in the ETL framework.
• Modifying existing code to provide defect fixes for existing ETLs.
• Coordinate and Collaborate with the ETL team and business users to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
• Provide support to all ETL schedules and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
• Keep abreast of the tools, techniques, and components being used in the industry through research and applies this knowledge to the system(s) being developed.
• Having 6+ years of hands-on experience with all aspects of design, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions.
• Packaging and release management.
• Working knowledge of MPP systems
• Knowledge of data modeling and designing databases
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on several projects
• Solid understanding of SDLC, software best practices, and development methodologies
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Good knowledge of metadata, and using/managing metadata
• Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
• Take responsibility for performance tuning
• Experience with data warehousing and star-schema (dimensional) data models is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating systems
• Hands-on experience in Database technologies like Oracle, Mysql, Teradata, and Bigquery.
• Strong scripting skills - python ( a big plus ), Perl, Shell, etc.
• Knowledge of Big data systems - Hadoop, pig, hive, shark/spark, etc. a big plus.
• Good working experience in cloud data warehouse systems in GCP, and AWS(optional).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary : Rs. 5,00,000.0 - Rs. 30,00,000.0
Industry :IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance