• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or a closely-related field
• 3+ years of relevant software development experience using R or Python, NodeJS, PL-SQL.
• A passion for building highly automated and scalable systems
• Creativity and efficiency in validating large datasets with experience in building/optimizing analytic solutions to derive effective and meaningful data visualizations.
• AWS Cloud operation experience: Running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems
• Strong business aptitude with ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts
• Experience working with large data sets
• Experience working with distributed computing tools (EMR, Scala, Spark, Hive etc.)
• Experience in event triggers with AWS lambda and scheduling and monitoring workflows using technology like Apache Airflow
• Experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available, fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and data stores
• NodeJS programming experience
Salary : As per industry standard.
Industry :IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance